Game of Thrones Clue Board Game
Clue: Game of Thrones - Tabletop Board Game
High treachery and betrayal are behind the two mysteries to solve in Game of Thrones Clue. Featuring a double-sided game board, players choose to solve the murder mystery in The Red Keep or in Meereen. WHO was responsible for plotting the murder? WHAT weapon was used and WHERE did the crime take place?
- Officially licensed by Game of Thrones
- Custom Double-sided Game Board (The Red Keep & Meereen)
- 12 Suspects: Cersei Lannister, Jamie Lannister, Tryion Lannister, Sansa Stark, Petyr Baelish, Margaery Tyrell, Daenerys Targaryen, Hizdahr Zo Loraq, Missandei, Daario Naharis, Jorah Mormont, Grey Worm
- 6 Custom Metal Weapons: Poison Vial, Battle Axe, Arakh, Faceless Man, Crossbow, Catspaw Assassin Dagger
- 21 Intrigue Cards including 13 Master of Whisperers and 8 White Walkers
- 6 Custom Mover
- Custom Scoring Pad (Clue Sheet & Envelope)
- 2-6 players
- Year: 2016
- Recommended for ages 18+
About Game of Thrones
Based on George R.R. Martin's best selling book series A Song of Ice and Fire Game of Thrones has become a hit on HBO, attracting a record number of viewers and a diverse fan base. The story tells of several noble families fighting for control of a medieval fantasy mythical land called Westeros. This mythical land is filled with many perils for the heroes, ranging from dragons to giants, and many more supernatural beings.